Fitness Floor Guidelines:
- No one under 13 can use the Fitness Center. 13 – 17 year old need prior approval from the Fitness Director and a parent must be present. An eligibility file will be maintained at the fitness desk. Any exceptions must be approved and kept on file by the Fitness Director.
- Please carry a towel to wipe off pads when finished.
- Infants, toddlers or young children are not permitted in the Fitness Center even if secured by a stroller, pumpkin seat, or belly/back pack, etc.
- Clips MUST be used on all weight lifting bars.
- Non-members/guests 17 and under are not permitted to use the Fitness Center or attend aerobic classes.
- Please be considerate of your fellow members, unload all weights from leverage equipment when finished.
- No more than one set of weights or machines when people are waiting.
- Machine hopping is prohibited when people are waiting.
- Personalized training programs are available to members upon request. Check with the fitness instructor of your choice for information and rates.
- Members and their guests should not use the facilities at the club beyond their own physical conditioning and ability. All exercise participation is done at the risk of the member or guest and the Club is not liable or responsible for any injury. All members are strongly encouraged to have a complete physical and stress test conducted prior to exercising.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Fitness Center. Water (in closed containers or thermoses only) is allowed.
Weston Fitness’ Terms and Conditions were developed to ensure that our customers are using our facilities and services with due regard to their rights and the rights of other users, and in conformity with Weston Fitness’ standard and current procedures, rules, regulations and requirements. By accessing, browsing and/or using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree, do not use this Website.
In order to make a reservation, you must first own a series (group of sessions). To buy a series, you can either sign up at our online member portal, or you can purchase a series in club.
You should be aware that series expire and class and future series prices are subject to change. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Check and Cash. You can reserve classes up to 1 week in advance but not later than 1 hours prior to class time.
Your credit/debit card will be charged for your order when you submit your reservation or purchase a series. Weston Fitness will not process reservation charges that use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due, services or privileges may be suspended or terminated. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that Weston Fitness may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you.
2. Cancellation policy
In order to cancel a group training session, you must unreserve 12 hours prior to the start of the event event. Once your enrollment is cancelled, the session will be returned to your series to be used at a future date; the class is not refunded. If you haven’t cancelled your enrollment 12 hours in advance, your scheduled session will be charged to your series.
You can cancel your reservation in the following ways:
- Log into your account and, next to the session you wish to cancel, press “unreserve.”
- Call Weston Fitness to cancel the session for you during Business hours. Click here for Business Hours. The front desk staff does not have the authority to cancel reservations within the 12 hour window prior to the start of class.
If you’re running late, please give us give a quick call so we know you’re on your way. And if you’re really late (more than 10 min.) we can’t let you into session. This is for your safety and out of respect for the other clients.
4. How the wait list works
When trying to book a session, if it asks if you want to be on the waitlist, say Yes! When someone cancels a session, an email will be sent to everyone on the waitlist and you will have an opportunity to enroll. You will NOT be automatically enrolled based on waitlist order. If your enrollment is successful, normal cancellation policy and etiquette is still enforced.
5. Waiver and release
BY SIGNING UP FOR AND/OR ATTENDING WESTON FITNESS SESSIONS, ACTIVITIES AND OTHER PROGRAMS, AND USING WESTON FITNESS’ PREMISES, FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT (COLLECTIVELY, “CLASSES AND FACILITIES”), YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN INHERENT RISKS AND DANGERS IN EXERCISE AND IN USING EXERCISE EQUIPMENT IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE CLASSES AND FACILITIES. IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN AND ACCESS THE CLASSES AND FACILITIES PROVIDED BY WESTON FITNESS, IN ADDITION TO THE PAYMENT OF ANY FEE OR CHARGE, YOU HEREBY (1) AGREE TO ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL INJURIES OR DAMAGE WHICH ARE SUSTAINED OR AGGRAVATED BY YOU IN RELATION TO THE CLASSES AND FACILITIES, (2) WAIVE, RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE WESTON FITNESS, ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND ALL OTHERS FROM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY, CLAIMS, RIGHTS, CAUSES OF ACTION AND/OR LIABILITY FROM INJURIES OR DAMAGES TO YOUR PERSON OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN AND USE OF THE CLASSES AND FACILITIES, AND (3) REPRESENT YOU HAVE NO MEDICAL OR PHYSICAL CONDITION WHICH WOULD PREVENT YOU FROM ATTENDING AND/OR USING ANY OF WESTON FITNESS’ CLASSES AND FACILITIES AND/OR PUT YOU IN ANY PHYSICAL OR MEDICAL DANGER, AND HAVE NOT BEEN INSTRUCTED BY A PHYSICIAN NOT TO DO SO. WESTON FITNESS HEREBY ADVISES YOU THAT INDIVIDUALS WITH ANY CHRONIC DISABILITIES OR CONDITIONS ARE AT RISK IN USING WESTON FITNESS CLASSES AND FACILITIES, AND ARE ADVISED AGAINST DOING SO. IN ADDITION, IF IN THE OPINION WESTON FITNESS STAFF, YOU WOULD BE AT PHYSICAL RISK USING WESTON FITNESS CLASSES AND FACILITIES, YOU WILL BE DENIED ACCESS TO WESTON FITNESS AND ITS CLASSES AND FACILITIES UNTIL YOU FURNISH WESTON FITNESS WITH AN OPINION LETTER FROM YOUR MEDICAL DOCTOR, AT YOUR SOLE COST AND EXPENSE, SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSING WESTON FITNESS’ CONCERNS, AND STATING THAT WESTON FITNESS’ CONCERNS ARE UNFOUNDED. IF YOU DECLINE TO OBTAIN SUCH A LETTER, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO USE THE CLASSES AND FACILITIES OF WESTON FITNESS.
During a winter storm or when there is a traveler’s advisory, the Club hours of operation may be restricted and programs may be cancelled. Visit westonfit.com prior to coming and there will be a message on our page if the Club is closed.
Cell Phone Use
- It is expected that all members and their guests be able to use the Club in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. Therefore the use of cell phones should be limited to the front lobby area. Social and business calls are disruptive and are discouraged. Cell phone use is strictly prohibited in locker rooms or rest room areas.
- If a member or guest must be on call, choose a non-sounding setting device. Please respect others by keeping conversations at low levels.
Please check at the Front desk for any lost items.
- Members/ Users shall conduct themselves and their activities on Club property so as to assist management in maintaining appearance, usefulness and efficiency in club operations.
- Weston Fitness is a “”no smoking”” facility. No smoking is allowed any where within the facility or on the grounds.
- Members should conduct themselves in a manner conducive to a private club environment.
- Examples of unacceptable behavior include: using profanity, berating employees or other members, fighting, etc. Non-compliance of any Club rule could result in suspension or termination of membership privileges.
- Fitness/Gymnasium – shirts and appropriate shoes must be worn. Dress must be athletic attire. No cut-off shorts, swimsuits, jeans, widegapped muscle shirts, cut-off shirts, or other apparel deemed inappropriate by the Fitness Director or a Club Manager.
A limited number of permanent lockers may be rented on an monthly. Other lockers will be available on a daily basis at no charge. Personal items left in lockers when the member is not on premises are subject to being removed.
- The rules, regulations, and policies contained herein are not exclusive. Other rules and regulations may be posted in and about the facility and shall be binding as if set out herein.
- Rules are subject to change without notice from Management. Weston Fitness assumes no responsibility for the actions of persons upon its premises, other than those of its directors and employees when acting within their respective official capacities and duties.
Complimentary Guest Passes must been arranged in advance by the member services director and will NOT be issued at the time of visit. Please submit this Guest Pass Request Form to arrange yours today.
Please note the following guest policies:
- Guest must present a valid Photo ID and a Visitor Waiver form must be completed. Photo ID must remain with the Front Desk associate during the visit.
- Complimentary visits are limited to once every 180 days per guest.
- Guests who arrive without a pass or who wish to use the facility more frequently will be charged the corresponding Guest Fee. Guest Fee will be refunded or applied to membership should the Guest join the club on the day of their visit.
- Guest must agree to receive an introduction to the club by a Membership Rep. before using the facility.
- Guest must be at least 18 years old.